Dotwords is an international Language Service Provider.
Dotwords is an international Language Service Provider. Our services support businesses and organisations operating in the multilingual competitive markets opened by globalization, as well as local companies targeting international expansion. Defending linguistic diversity and a core cultural and economic heritage is our mission. With our clients, we implement cutting-edge technology and advanced process efficiency to guarantee top-quality translations. We have offices in Europe, North and South America, and a network of specialist translators in every country to ensure optimal localization of any type of document, website, app or video.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE DOTWORDS
- We provide powerful support as clients design, build or consolidate their international market strategies.
- We manage thousands of language combinations and all alphabets.
- We are passionate about technology and take full advantage of cutting-edge assisted translation systems.
- Our approach puts priority on full operating transparency, in order to optimise quality/price.
- We share storage, glossaries, and dictionaries with the client.
- We offer a full range of skills for the management of complex multilingual projects.
- We guarantee turnkey solutions with teams of professional specialists in copywriting, technical writing, web and social media, digital games, apps, graphics, and editing.
- We are leaders in the hugely successful world of multilingual online video. Thanks to our parent company Dotsub, we guarantee innovative solutions for online captioning and audio/video caption translation solutions.
“We’re excited to be using a bottom-up, open-source video translation approach that will in time allow all our talks to be translated into hundreds of languages. A web-empowered revolution in global education is under way. We’re not far from the day when most people on Earth will be able to directly access the world’s great teachers speaking to them in their own language. How cool is that?” .CHRIS ANDERSON, Curator of TED.com
Dotwords provides specific translation services for every type of requirement, using cutting-edge assisted translation systems.
Our market approach puts priority on full operating transparency with the client, with whom we share databases, glossaries, and dictionaries.
For management of complex multilingual projects, we offer a full range of specialised professional skills (copywriting, technical writing, web and social media, digital games, apps, graphics, editing).
Dotsub, our New York-based parent, ensures access to innovative captioning and audio/video translation solutions.
Quality isn’t an opinion
In 2017, just two years after it was set up, Dotwords successfully completed the certification process for the compliance of its language services with the new UNI EN ISO 17100:2015 standard and for the compliance of its quality management system with the ISO 9001:2015 standard. We are one of the first LSP start-ups to obtain both of these important endorsements.
If you would like to receive a copy of Dotwords Quality Policy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dotwords has the full support of Dotsub and Amapola.
Dotsub, a company headquartered in New York, has developed and patented a cloud-based captioning platform for online videos, which, according to forecasts, will account for 90% of internet traffic in 2015 (source: Cisco Visual Networking System). The Dotsub platform implements simple processes to caption videos in any language, facilitating their retrieval by web search engines.
Amapola, a Milan-based PR agency, specializes in sustainability communication, specific value enhancement and international profile development. The Amapola team offers expertise in relationship management (media, institutions, and communities), content production and development of digital and multimedia tools.
Dotwords is located in Milan.
Through Dotsub, we have access to offices, facilities and resources in New York (USA), Ottawa (Canada) and Rosario (Argentina)
Just a few steps to communicate your values to the whole world
Are you a Dotwords client? Register now in our special private area for you and your projects.
Now you have all the tools you need to make the most of Dotwords’ cost-effectiveness and quality.