In this section you can download our press materials, in Italian and in English:
- press review;
- press releases;
- press kit including company profile, photos, logos;
- video interview with Dotwords CEO Gabriella Soldadino.
- All outputs of print and web (in Italian)...
- August 9, 2016 – In an interview published in the business section of daily newspaper Il Giorno, Gabriella Soldadino explains that Dotwords can help companies establish new markets all over the world. In addition to CAT technologies, Dotwords has brought innovative video captioning services into Italy, managed by a team of professional translators,...
- 09/02/2016in Press ReleaseMilan, December 15, 2015 – Dotwords, the Language Service Provider that develops cloud-based IT translation and localization solutions to and from any language, has been chosen as one of the “most innovative hi-tech Italian start-ups” by Invitalia, the national agency formed by the Ministry for Economic Development to drive investment and corporate...
- 09/02/2016in Press ReleaseMilan, November 23, 2015 – The 75 films in the competition are ready for viewing and voting on http://www.mobilefilmfestival.fr. The wide range of genres includes comedy, horror, drama, all inspired by the “1 Mobile, 1 Minute, 1 Film” formula conceived 11 years ago by France’s Mobile Film Festival (MFF), where aspiring moviemakers produce a top-qua...
- 09/10/2015in Press ReleaseMilan, October 9, 2015 – Dotwords, the Language Service Provider that develops cloud-based IT solutions for translations and localizations to and from any language, is promoting and sponsoring the Network Society World Congress, to be held on Thursday, October 15 in Turin, at the Innovation Center in the new skyscraper designed by Renzo Piano for...
Download: Dotwords company profile - feb 2016 (PDF format)
2018 adventure art books celebration chocolate christmas cooking culture David Orban Dotwords English fashion food Gabriella Soldadino italian Italy kids language languages learning life live living milan museum new news new york reading rome science study tech Technology tradition translation travel traveling trends turism video winter words world