WE ARE HIRING: Senior Project Manager
21 gennaio, 2022 – We are an Italian Language Service Provider with an international profile, working with an extensive network of professional specialist translators around the world. Our localization, translation and subtitling services support businesses and organizations operating in multilingual competitive markets as well as local companies targeting international expansion.
As a certified Società Benefit – Benefit Corporation – our goal, in addition to profit, is to have a positive impact on society, workers, the community and the environment. Specifically, with a view to contributing to the inclusion of the socially disadvantaged, we develop initiatives designed to ensure the usability of text, video and audio content with special accessibility tools.
We have a vacancy for a Senior Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for organizing and overseeing all projects and managing communication with clients and with project team resources, to ensure high-quality on-time and on-budget delivery.
The job involves:
- End-to-end management of translation projects, with definition, prioritization, tracking and management of requirements and deliverables, ensuring compliance with project budgets, schedules, and timelines.
- Project strategy development and planning.
- Development and maintenance of complex localization schedules and resource assignment.
- Identification, allocation and supervision of project resources (translators, reviewers, etc.).
- Monitoring of project financial status: creation of project budgets, tracking vendor contracts and invoices, identification and correction of budget overruns, financial closure on project completion.
- Liaison with clients on project status, translator queries, and other issues.
- Resolution of deviations and variances and timely contingency management.
- Project status reporting for clients and colleagues.
- Project meeting organization and leadership.
- University degree, preferably foreign-language-related.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position managing content and workflows.
- Advanced use of CAT tools, MS Office and other.
- Understanding of developments in the translation industry.
- Fluent English and Italian and preferably knowledge of other languages.
- Multitasking: on projects and with resources, planning and prioritizing tasks.
- Teamworking: ability to lead projects and the project team, under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Problem-solving in a dynamic workplace.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility in the approach to people, projects, and assignments.
Send your application to:
- 10 maggio 2022 – Il nostro Senior PM Luca...
- 28 Gennaio, 2022 – L’ultima sessione dell...
- 21 gennaio, 2022 – We are an Italian Lang...
- 19 gennaio, 2022 – Pochi giorni fa la Fon...
- 8 Novembre 2021 – Oggi Dotwords diventa s...